About CaP Biomaterials, LLC
CaP Biomaterials, LLC is here to help you grow.
At CaP, we:
- Manufacture high-quality, standard and custom fabricated calcium phosphate products for biomedical applications
- Supply calcium phosphates for a wide spectrum of products including coatings, granules, blocks, putty, press feed, spray feeds, plasma sprays and more
- Provide consistent, reliable, and cost-effective calcium phosphate biomaterials
- Demonstrate our commitment to operational performance excellence through ISO 9001 certification and strict adherence to control and testing protocols
- Research and develop custom products
- Partner with customers to test and develop new products
CaP Biomaterials, LLC is a Wisconsin based, state-of-the-art manufacturing and research facility that specializes in the development and production of high-quality, custom fabricated calcium phosphate products. Our products are used in wide array of biomedical applications including orthopedic, trauma, spine, dental, and soft tissue implants.
Our leadership demonstrates its commitment to operational performance excellence through ISO 9001 certification, strict adherence to control and testing protocols, and ongoing continuous improvement efforts.
CaP Biomaterials’ extensive experience in the field dates back to 1970 when founder Bill Hubbard began an independent PhD research project that became the basis for the use of calcium phosphate bioceramics. This innovative project helped to sprout an entire class of orthopedic and dental biomaterials broadly used around the world today. Over the past 35 years our work in the field has led to the development of other uses of calcium phosphates including durable soft tissue implants used in urinary incontinence, vocal fold medialization, and other applications—and new ideas sprout up all the time.
CaP management maintains a keen focus on helping our customers grow through the research and development of innovative and custom products. CaP customers depend on us to:
- Test new products
- Assist in the development of new applications
- Speed time to market
- Improve existing products
For a complete listing of all our products please visit our Products page